On Sight | Gucci, Saint Laurent, Stradivarius

Monday, January 09, 2017


Last year I was/am proud that I fulfill the most of my New Year's resolutions, so this year I'm convinced that I will fulfull more. And I want to share this inspiration that I have, I've been thinking of writing my experiences while I try to fulfill my purposes (running more, walk my dog, learn another language ...) so that your purposes can also be fulfilled this year #TeamWork.
     As I already told in the last post one of my purposes is to care of how I look and that has a lot to do with how you dress. Here is the kind of style that I'll be looking for these months.

Shirt: Stradivarius | Sweater: Gucci | Shirt: Stradivarius | Bag: Saint Laurent 

El año pasado estuve/estoy orgullosa de que llegué a cumplir mis propósitos de Año Nuevo, así que este año estoy convencida de que lograré más cosas. Y para compartirles ésta inspiración que traigo he pensado en escribirles mis experiencias mientras trato de cumplir mis propósitos (correr más, pasear a mi perrita, aprender otro idioma...) para que ustedes también cumplan sus propósitos éste año #TeamWork . 
     Como ya conté en el post pasado uno de mis propósitos es arreglarme más y eso tiene mucho que ver en cómo te vistes. Aquí está el tipo de estilo que voy a buscar en estos meses.

No comments:

Post a Comment